Threat: Xylella fastidiosa
Key Priorities and Recommendations
• Communication with stakeholders to highlight the risks and consequences of accidental introduction through
• Engagement with the Scottish public through the media and public advertising, e.g.the “Don’t risk it” campaign.
• Ensure close links between scientist across sectors (crop, natural environment & forestry).
• Review risk based assessment of plant imports to ensure adequate levels of surveillance are maintained.
• Conduct outbreak simulation exercise.
Read the full report