Call for Projects
THIS CALL IS NOW CLOSED
There are currently nine calls for project proposals.
- PHC2018/07: The use of mobile technology to enhance plant health monitoring and awareness in Scotland
- PHC2018/08: Sharing solutions between sectors: What methods are deployed in tackling pests and diseases?
- PHC2018/09: Representing Scotland's natural environment values in risk assessment
- PHC2018/10: Network analysis: Where do people in Scotland get their plant health information?
- PHC2018/11: Development of an online, user friendly plant health resource bank for the Scottish natural environment
- PHC2018/12: Integration of plant health planning into the new Scottish Biodiversity Strategy
- PHC2018/13: Assessment of key areas of opportunity to improve biosecurity in Scotland
- PHC2018/14: Impact of climate change on the spread of pests and diseases in Scotland
- PHC2018/15: Potential impacts arising from pesticide withdrawals to Scotland's plant health
Anyone interested in completing this work should send an Expression of Interest to 'email@example.com' by the deadline.
- Date of Publication: Wednesday 12th September 2018
- Deadline for questions/feedback: 12:00 on Friday 21st September 2018 (please write to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Deadline for submission of EoI: 12:00 on Thursday 27th September 2018
CALLS ARE BEING ACCEPTED UNTIL MIDNIGHT ON 27TH SEPTEMBER 2018
Following review of the EoIs, and in the event that a partner(s) is considered suitable to progress the project, one (or more) EoIs will be invited to develop a full proposal. Proposal development will follow a Plant Health Centre meeting in September / October where the aims and objectives will be discussed.
Questions and Answers:
Questions asked by those interested in submitting an expression of interest, together with answers to those questions, can be found here.