Our In-Progress and Completed Projects
There are currently twelve projects in progress which are detailed below.
- PHC2018/04: Identify the presence of potential insect vectors of Xylella fastidiosa in Scotland
- PHC2018/05: Using modelling to investigate the effectiveness of national surveillance monitoring aimed at detecting a Xylella fastidiosa outbreak in Scotland
- PHC2018/06: Risk mapping of the likelihood and impact of a Xylella fastidiosa outbreak in Scotland
- PHC2018/07: The use of mobile technology to enhance plant health monitoring and awareness in Scotland
- PHC2018/08: Sharing solutions between sectors: What methods are deployed in tackling pests and diseases?
- PHC2018/09: Representing Scotland's natural environment values in risk assessment
- PHC2018/10: Network analysis: Where do people in Scotland get their plant health information?
- PHC2018/11: Development of an online, user friendly plant health resource bank for the Scottish natural environment
- PHC2018/12: Integration of plant health planning into the new Scottish Biodiversity Strategy
- PHC2018/13: Assessment of key areas of opportunity to improve biosecurity in Scotland
- PHC2018/14: Impact of climate change on the spread of pests and diseases in Scotland
- PHC2018/15: Potential impacts arising from pesticide withdrawals to Scotland's plant health
At present there are no Calls for Projects.